The CCK-05 (Compact Clearance Knife) from Halfbreed Blades, is designed primarily as an easy to reach back-up knife with superior cutting capability.
Due to its size and weight, the CCK-05 is an ideal choice where space on an assault platform may be limited. These heavy-duty blades also bridge the gap where full-sized, fixed blade knives may be unmanageable, and a folder a poor compromise.
Influenced by the diverse daily requirements of active duty personnel and the environments they serve in, the CCK-05 is made with purpose and go anywhere toughness.
- One-piece full tang construction.
- Austrian made 6mm Bohler K110 (D2) tool steel. The entire tool is overbuilt for outstanding longevity.
- Easy to maintain razor-sharp polished cutting edge.
- Blade fuller reduces weight without compromise in strength.
- Hard-wearing, low friction Teflon coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion. Available in black, dark earth and ranger green colour options.
- Spear point and blade design are optimized for piercing and slicing tasks.
- Bevelled edges. The entire perimeter of the handle and portions of the blade controlled by direct contact with the hand, are machine bevelled to reduce abrasion and increase comfort with non-gloved hands.
- Extra-large finger choil aids control for more intricate cutting tasks.
- The thumb ramp with jimping enhances handling characteristics, aiding the application of downward pressure and precise control.
- US made G10. Handle scales are ergonomically contoured for less abrasion with non-gloved hands.
- Handle scales are secured by steel torx fittings.
- Crusher pommel ideally suited for breaking glass and other striking tasks.
- Slotted lanyard hole allows for paracord attachment.
- Injection molded single column PALS/MOLLE compatible sheath. We believe the carry system supplied with our tools is as important as the tool it protects. Each sheath is precision molded for secure retention and easy maintenance. All CCK-05 sheaths are supplied with two primary attachment options including Belt & PALS/MOLLE.
- To complete the package, the CCK-05 is presented in our signature foam lined presentation case complete with warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card, morale patch and vinyl logo sticker.
Description: Compact Clearance Knife
- Action: Fixed Blade
- Blade Steel: K110 D2 (59-60 HRC)
- Blade Edge: Plain Polished
- Blade Finish: Teflon Coated
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Length: 2.95" (75mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.23" (6mm)
- Handle Material: G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.78" (20mm)
- Overall Length: 6.69" (170mm)
- Sheath Type: Injection Molded Plastic
- Sheath Weight: 1.41oz. (40g)
- Knife Weight: 5.82oz. (165g)
- Overall Weight: 7.23oz. (205g)
- Mounting: Belt & PALS/MOLLE
Halfbreed Blades CCK-05
Before purchasing, know your local laws pertaining to EDC's, hunting knives and emergency tools.
This item is shipped with tracking. Please anticipate shipping delays due to COVID-19. We are unable to guarantee exact shipping times.